By Lauren Aleshire
January 20th, 2015 About Us Comments Off on 10 ways to Earn a 10x Return from the United Real Estate Convention
We know it’s difficult to get away but with national speakers, multiple training sessions and agents from across the world, the 2015 United Real Estate Convention is guaranteed to increase your productivity – and income – in 2015. Join us in Dallas March 19 – 21, 2015.
- Implement one technology strategy from Andrew Dorn’s talk. Andrew Dorn is a National Speaker from Realtor.com®.
- Retrain your brain to recognize and better capitalize on your current resources. Michele Gielan from GoodThink, Inc. will show you the way.
- Catch CEO Dan Duffy in the halls and spend ten minutes talking to him. He’s a hub of knowledge and his positivity is highly contagious.
- Meet one new colleague who you refer a deal to.
- Learn how to build your personal brand the right way.
- Walk away with a roadmap to secure premier listings and entire development projects through Enhanced Marketing Services (EMS).
- Identify six areas that will help you be specific about the best client for your skills and strengths. Then build a plan on how to serve them.
- Learn how to buy and sell existing books of business with Succession Planning
- Fine tune your business by focusing on the things that make the most difference.
- Learn one risk reduction technique in our digital world.
Interested in attending? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 441-6288- we’re happy to answer your questions or help get you registered. Or register online by visiting UREConvention.com.
March 7th, 2014 About Us
, Real Estate Agents Comments Off on The Future is Now: Join United Real Estate for Our National Convention, March 20-22, 2014
URE convention 2014
United Real Estate has enjoyed an outstanding year and experienced tremendous growth. To help our company grow even more, we’ve started increasing our training offerings to support our new agents.
We’re pleased to announce that our inaugural convention will take place from March 20 – 22 at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre. This convention will be filled with special events, including informative talks by keynote speakers on the hottest real estate topics. We’ll also be holding educational breakout sessions to help our agents and brokers expand their knowledge and boost sales this year. Some of the topics we’ll be covering include using social media effectively, reaching new markets, working with foreclosures and short sales and boosting leads and sales. The convention kicks off with a charity golf tournament, which will be followed by a cocktail reception for managers and franchise owners. The convention will wrap up on Saturday afternoon after several educational breakout sessions. If you’d like to join us, you can register online or download the form and send or fax it in. We look forward to seeing you!
Want more info on the benefits of joining our real estate company? Visit United Real Estate, and follow us on Facebook.
January 31st, 2014 About Us
, Real Estate Agents Comments Off on The Future is Now: Join United Real Estate for Our National Convention March 20-22, 2014
Attending real estate conventions is a great way to boost work productivity and build your career as a realtor. Join United Real Estate in Dallas for our inaugural national convention this spring.
Our convention takes place from March 20-22 at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre. The schedule is packed with keynote speakers and educational breakout presentations on a variety of real estate topics. The convention kicks off with a charity golf tournament on Thursday, then continues with all-day presentations on Friday and Saturday. The topics that will be discussed include marketing, using social media, selling properties through auction, working with global clients, acquiring luxury listings and boosting website traffic. You can register for this event online. As an added incentive, if you register by January 31st, you’ll be entered to win a free iPad. We also have a block of hotel rooms reserved for convention attendees, so make sure you request the group room rate when booking your stay. We hope you’ll join us and make 2014 a great year for your career!
Looking to become part of a highly successful real estate team? Visit United Real Estate and our Facebook page to learn more.