Becoming part of a real-estate franchise has some definite advantages, but is the thought of paying a royalty fee on each transaction making you hesitant about joining? You don’t have to worry about missing out on 100% real estate commission when you join United Real Estate.
Our company doesn’t take any percentage of the commission our agents earn when clients buy or sell a home. Unlike other franchises, which sometimes demand up to a 50 percent split in commission, you’ll enjoy 100% real estate commission on every transaction. The only charges you’ll be dealing with are a $295 transaction fee per side and a $65 monthly office fee.
This arrangement also benefits clients. It motivates each agent to provide the best service available in order to earn that commission. It’s a win-win situation for our agents and their clients.
Want to learn more about joining our team? Stop by United Real Estate and visit our Facebook page for more information.
When it’s time to apply for a mortgage, finding a reputable lender is crucial. This is usually a time-consuming process, but United Real Estate has just made it much easier for buyers to findmortgage services.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve partnered with PHH Mortgage, which is among the top 10 originators of retail residential mortgages in the US.
PHH Mortgage has been in business for more than 20 years and offers a variety of mortgage options, including fixed rates, adjustable rates, FHA loans, jumbo loans and VA loans. They operate in all 50 states, and each location features a team of highly skilled employees that specialize in mortgage consultation, underwriting services and loan processing.
When you rely on PHH for your mortgage services, you’ll enjoy several advantages, including a same-day pre-approval decision and a guaranteed pledge to meet your requested closing date. PHH is dedicated to helping buyers find the right mortgage for their situation, so you won’t have to worry about ending up with a loan that you can’t afford.
Ready to start the home buying process? Visit United Real Estate and stop by our Facebook page!
Having a tough time drawing potential buyers, even when your home is looking as perfect as possible? Take a look around you for help. Buyers aren’t just interested in the house. They also want to be in a great neighborhood, too.
Emphasize the positive aspects of your local area in your listing or when talking to potential buyers. These are a few of the top things that attract buyers to a neighborhood:
- Good schools: This is one of the most important aspects that potential buyers with kids look for. Check out how your local public and private schools are performing, and be sure to mention them to buyers if the results are positive.
- Pedestrian-friendly: Is your neighborhood a pleasant place to walk around in? Are there a lot of side streets that don’t get a lot of traffic? Let buyers know about nearby parks and local businesses, such as grocery stores, that they can walk to easily.
- Public transit: If you’re close to a local bus line or another form of public transportation, make sure buyers know about it.
Need more advice on things that attract buyers to a neighborhood? Stop by United Real Estate and visit our Facebook page.
When you’re putting your home up for sale, it’s going to need to look its best. Making sure the outside looks great will draw potential buyers, but they’ll be quickly turned off by a messy interior.
Use the following home staging tips to get your house ready for the market and find a new owner quickly:
- Clean every part of your home. Buyers will be quick to notice grime and dust. Easily cleaned stains can give impressions of mold and other large issues when a potential buyer is doing a quick walk-through.
- Reduce clutter. Your house shouldn’t look empty and uninteresting, but you shouldn’t have piles of clutter lying around either. Keep things neat and organized instead, especially areas that tend to attract clutter, like counters.
- Rearrange your furniture. Having your furniture strategically placed can make a room look bigger or cozier, which gives buyers a good impression.
- Redecorate. Make sure that each room looks its best. This might mean choosing a new paint color or replacing an old light fixture with something more contemporary.
You don’t have to figure this all out on your own. Contact United Real Estate and visit our Facebook page for additional home staging tips from the professionals!
Finding new ways to increase sales can prove challenging when you run your own real estate brokerage. You might not have access to the right kinds of tools to accomplish this, which means you’re missing out on building your company. Joining a franchise, like United Real Estate, can help you turn things around.
These are a few ways that you can benefit from the United Real Estate network:
- You’ll be partnered with one of the best real-estate companies in the industry. Our solid reputation for providing quality service will encourage buyers and sellers to hire you.
- You’ll have access to our real estate technology and marketing solutions for building your business and expanding your client base.
- We’ll provide you with the training tools you’ll need to ensure that you have highly skilled agents working for you.
Interested in learning more about how you can benefit from the United Real Estate network? Visit our website and stop by our Facebook page for more information!
While foreclosure rates have dropped in the past few years, there are still plenty of foreclosed homes around that are for sale. You can save a significant amount of money on a new home bybuying a foreclosure.
When you’re looking into foreclosed homes, ask the following questions. This will help ensure that you get your money’s worth:
- How long has it been empty? You can expect a greater amount of damage if the house has been empty for a long time.
- What condition is the house in? Hire an inspector to give the house a thorough walkthrough, and make note of anything that needs to be repaired or replaced.
- How much will repairs or renovations cost? Factor this cost into your budget when deciding whether or not to buy a foreclosed home.
- What’s the neighborhood like? Avoid buying a home in an area with a high crime rate or several other foreclosed homes, since this affects its property value.
- Has the landscaping affected the house? Dead tree branches, roots and untrimmed shrubs can damage the house and the pavement around it.
Ready to get started on buying a foreclosure? Visit United Real Estate to get started, and check out our Facebook page for more home-buying tips.
Keeping track of the homes that are for sale in your area can take up a lot of your time. You might also miss out on one that could end up being the perfect home for you. You can avoid all that by signing up for a United Real Estate home tracker account.
This tracking account provides you with a way to see all of the MLS listings in your area. You’ll also receive email alerts as soon as homes that have the features you’re looking for are put on the market. This gives you a chance to arrange for a tour before other buyers come across the same listing. The home tracker also lets you see market data for the neighborhood you’re interested in. You can save your searches and take notes on properties you’d like to learn more about or see in person. The best part is that you’ll also be paired with a reputable real estate agent, who will help you find the perfect home.
Wondering how to sign up for a United Real Estate home tracker account? Stop by United Real Estate and visit our Facebook page to get all the details!
It’s common for people to confuse condos and co-ops, but there are significant differences between these two types of residences. Let’s take a look at these differences in order to answer the question “what are condos?”
Here are three ways to distinguish between condos and co-ops:
- Condos typically cost more than co-cops, although the difference isn’t as drastic when you compare ones that are roughly the same size and have the same amenities. You do pay more in closing costs with a condo, and you have to factor in the cost of title insurance and a mortgage recording tax.
- Co-ops generally have much tighter financial requirements than condos. You have to provide financial information on liquid assets, your income and your net worth. With a condo, you don’t have to disclose as much. You also have to come up with a higher down payment, ranging from 20 to 50 percent, for a co-op.
- Co-ops usually have more rules and restrictions than condos, but you’re also protected under landlord-tenant laws as a co-op shareholder.
Still need more info to answer the question “what are condos”? Visit United Real Estate and stop by our Facebook page for more help!
Looking to buy or sell a home in the Lexington area? Either way, you’re in luck! United Real Estate just opened a branch in that area this summer. That means you now have access to the best real estate agents in Lexington.
The new branch is owned by Bonnie Mays, who is ranked among the real estate industry’s top 25 most influential women. Mays has worked in the industry for 25 years and possesses the skills needed to focus on United Real Estate’s agent-centered business.
What does this mean for buyers and sellers? It means that you’ll get excellent service whether you’re putting your home on the market or searching for a new one. United Real Estate agents have access to technological tools, marketing techniques and professional training that provide them with everything they need to help buyers and sellers.
They also earn 100 percent commission on each sale, so they’re highly motivated to help you get the best deal. You’ll also be able to meet with your agent in a contemporary, comfortable setting.
Want to work with the most reliable real estate agents in Lexington? Stop by United Real Estate and visit our Facebook page for more info!
Searching through page after page of property listings online or looking through them in your local paper can be time-consuming. Fortunately, there’s a much more efficient and convenient way to find potential homes.
Real estate search apps make it easy for you to browse through home and condo listings on the go. United Real Estate offers browsing apps for several different devices. You can download and use these apps on your iPad, iPhone, BlackBerryor Android device. These apps also let you keep track of properties that have had a price reduction and those that are having an open house. With these convenient apps, you don’t have to wait until you’re sitting in front of your computer or laptop at home in the evening to search for properties. Search for your next home no matter where you are.
Providing browsing apps is just one of the ways that United Real Estate makes the home-buying process run smoothly. The company has other technological tools, as well as seasoned professionals, available to help you find your next home.
Need more tips on making the most of our real estate search apps? Visit United Real Estate and stop by our Facebook page.