With spring right around the corner, it’s a great time to freshen up your home, especially if you’re putting it up for sale. From giving your home some extra color to doing a thorough cleaning, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the season.
These easy home upgrades will have your house ready for the warmer weather and potential buyers:
- Get rid of clutter: Go through one area of your home at a time, and cut down on clutter. Toss out or sell things you don’t want anymore.
- Use slipcovers: Give your living room a lighter look and feel by placing white or light-colored slipcovers on your furniture.
- Buy bright accents: Buy a few brightly colored throw pillows to give your living room and bedroom some extra color.
- Change your wallpaper: Cover an accent wall with wallpaper that has an eye-catching pattern or bright color. This adds visual interest without being overwhelming.
- Update your table: Choose napkins, placemats and other table linens with a colorful spring pattern to give your dining room or kitchen table a fresh look.