It’s common for real estate franchises to have brokers and agents split the commission on each transaction, ranging from 50/50 to 80/20. With United Real Estate, our agents receive 100 percent commission on each transaction they complete.
Our 100 percent real estate commission works well for both the agent and client. Agents work even harder to find the right home for a client and help them get approved for a home loan. Our commission model also provides agents with a big morale boost because it’s a way to acknowledge all of the hard work they do in marketing properties and assisting clients. Agents only have to pay a low office fee per month and a small transaction fee for each side, which is a much better deal than handing over up to 50 percent of the commission they’ve earned to a broker. Clients benefit from this model by having a reliable agent who has their best interests at heart during the buying process, from getting a pre-approval to closing on a home. Our commission model is just one of the many benefits we offer.
Want more information on joining our real estate franchise? Visit United Real Estate and our Facebook page.
URE Blue Block
Joining a franchise helps real estate agents gain experience as part of a nationally recognized brand. One of the drawbacks of belonging to one of these groups, however, is having to give a certain percentage of commission to a broker. You don’t have to worry about this with our company, though.
United Real Estate stands out among other real estate franchises thanks to our 100 percent commission model. Our agents get to keep their commission instead of splitting it with a broker, giving them even more incentive to provide exceptional service. Our company is also expanding rapidly, leading to more and more opportunities for agents to join one of our already established franchises or open a new one. Some of the other advantages that our franchise model provides include:
- You don’t have to pay advertising or royalty fees.
- You gain access to a comprehensive technology solution to help build your business.
- You become part of one of the best franchises for customer satisfaction.
- You’ll have a protected office territory.
- You’ll have access to new, up-to-date training for managers and agents.
Interested in learning more about our real estate franchise? Visit United Real Estate, and follow us on Facebook.
If you’re buying or selling a home in the Houston area, you’re in luck. United Real Estate is pleased to announce that we now have a new three-person team joining the Houston real estate office.
The three high-performing members of our new team, Barbara Byrd, Kelly Lark and Judy Vinson, bring years of experience and a commitment to outstanding service to the Houston real estate market. They joined our company in late May after working for Keller Williams Metropolitan. Kelly Lark stated that the team decided to become part of United Real Estate after realizing that our franchise model is a perfect fit for them. They now have access to our national network of support and resources, while also having the ability to help their business grow and thrive. With their arrival, we now have a stronger presence in one of the hottest real estate markets in the country. Our company continues to expand, thanks to our outstanding customer service team and the talented new agents that are joining us across the country.
Ready to get started with buying or selling a home? Visit United Real Estate to find a local office, and stop byour Facebook page.
You should check out United Real Estate if you plan to start up your own real estate and property business in the future. No matter which area of property sales, purchases or rentals you’re looking at, you’ll find real estate franchises from United will offer you the best way into the real estate business, whether you are experienced in this field or not. We continually provide fantastic agent training that’s tailored to your level of expertise.
Three top reasons to invest in a United Real Estate franchise are:
- We are a recognized and highly regarded business with a long history in real estate and offer you an opportunity run your own business which will succeed now and in the future.
- Our franchisees receive business tools and support that give them the edge over competitors, ensuring you will outperform rivals time after time.
- Our leadership team has the professionalism and experience to help grow your business. You’ll find it easy to recruit top agents to your fast-growing real estate business, in whatever area you decide to operate
Contact United Real Estate now to discuss setting up your new franchised real estate business and find out area availability.
Looking for the best deal on a new home? Purchasing a foreclosure lets you save a significant amount of money on a home that you might not be able to afford otherwise.
United Real Estate makes it easy to search for new foreclosures in your city, if you live in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland. Focusing on newer listings makes it less likely that you’ll run into the problem of finding foreclosed homes that have been damaged, vandalized or left vacant for a long period of time. This means that your chances of finding a foreclosure that’s in good condition and doesn’t require a lot of repairs or renovations are much higher.
You can search by county or city, address or ZIP code, school district, neighborhood and county or township. Our search feature also lets you narrow down your options by selecting a price range, number of beds, number of baths, minimum square footage, home style, property type and amenities. Keep in mind that buying a foreclosure is more complicated than a traditional home purchase, so consider having an experienced agent help you out.
Need help buying a foreclosure? Contact United Real Estate, and follow us on Facebook.
Nervous about buying a home for the first time? The best way to ease the anxiety is to know what to expect and have a reliable agent guide you through the process from start to finish.
United Real Estate provides valuable resources for first-time homebuyers. With these resources, you’ll have a better understanding of how the buying process works and what you’ll need in order to help things run smoothly. All you have to do is register for free on our website to gain VIP access to our online tools and information for home buyers. With VIP access, you’ll learn how to get your credit report and how to get a pre-approval for a home loan.
You can also view a home buying roadmap, receive new listings daily, read about mortgage requirements and determine whether you should get a 15-year or 30-year loan. Our resources also help you budget for a new home, learn more about buying a condo, decide whether to buy now or wait and find out how to improve your chances of getting a mortgage.
Ready to access our homebuyer resources? Visit United Real Estate, and follow our Facebook page.
Thinking about buying a home for the first time? There are several benefits to becoming a homeowner, but you shouldn’t make this decision lightly.
Keep these home buying tips in mind if you’re considering taking the plunge into homeownership:
- Talk to a real estate agent. Friends and family members mean well, but they might not offer you the most realistic advice about purchasing your first home. An agent can help determine how much you can afford to spend and whether or not you’re financially ready to buy a home.
- Think long-term. Since you’ll most likely be in your home for several years, think ahead when choosing a home. Look for one that’s near good schools, even if you doubt you’ll have kids, since this boosts your home’s value. You should also look for a home that doesn’t stand out too much from the rest, such as one that’s much bigger than other homes near it.
- Take your time. You don’t have to rush into purchasing a home for fear that you’ll miss out on a good deal. Take your time, and make a wise decision instead.
Need more home buying tips? Contact United Real Estate, and follow our Facebook page.
For many home buyers, the kitchen is one of the most important deciding factors in whether or not to purchase a home. If you’re thinking of selling in the near future, doing some kitchen remodeling is a must.
Use the following tips to help you figure out how to spruce up your kitchen:
- Invest in high-quality countertops. A lot of buyers like granite countertops, but you don’t have to get those if they’re not within your budget. Consider other materials that are just as appealing, such as quartz. Ideally, your countertops should be durable and easy to maintain.
- Open up your kitchen. Having an open kitchen with a free flow to it is one of the best changes to make. Many buyers appreciate being able to cook and chat with others at the same time. This can be a costly project, though, depending on your current layout, so make sure you can afford it.
- Update your cabinets. Paint your cabinets white, especially if yours are dark wood cabinets. This is an easy fix that goes a long way toward appealing to buyers.
Want additional help preparing your home for selling? Call United Real Estate, and stop by our Facebook page.
As a seller, you’re probably hoping to get as much money as you can for your home and sell it quickly. You can boost your chances of doing this by staging your home.
Here are a few things you should know about home staging for prospective buyers:
- Staging your home means making it look as appealing as possible to buyers. In order to do this, you might have to paint the walls, rearrange the furniture, keep personal items to a minimum and invest in more neutral decor items that the majority of buyers will like.
- You should expect to spend some money on staging your home, but don’t go overboard. If you stay within your budget, you’ll make that money back in the form of a higher selling price. Your real estate agent can assist you with getting your home ready for staging at a cost-effective price.
- You can test whether staging is worth it for you by having buyers look at your home before preparing it for staging. If you’re not getting high enough offers, then it’s time to give staging a try.
Need help selling your home? Contact United Real Estate and visit us on Facebook.
Your credit score has a major impact on your ability to get a home loan with a low interest rate. That’s why it’s so crucial to make sure your score is as high as possible before applying for a mortgage.
If your credit isn’t in great shape, you can work toward improving it. Use these tips to boost yourpersonal credit score:
- Order your credit report. Before doing anything else, request a copy of your credit report. You’re entitled to receive a free one each year. When you get it, look it over carefully for errors and have them corrected right away. You’ll also find out how much you owe and which creditors you owe.
- Pay your bills on time. Late payments bring down your credit score, and it can take time to raise it again. Make sure you pay all of your bills on time, and don’t miss any payments.
- Carry low balances. Keep your balances low if you can’t afford to pay them off completely. Higher balances will lower your credit score significantly. Keep balances below 50 percent of your limit.
Want more advice on mortgages? Call United Real Estate, and follow our Facebook page.