If you’ve thought about joining United Real Estate, you might be wondering what a typical United Real Estate franchise looks like. Many of the offices have quickly risen in their local real estate markets as a centralized resource for agent training and development.
By focusing exclusively on agent recruiting, training, and development, our franchises focus on helping each professional maximize income while receiving support to develop branding, training, technology, marketing, and lead generation to sustain growth over time.
Providing Guidance for Success-Driven Agents
If you’re looking to boost your real estate earnings and prestige in the industry, United Real Estate can help. The franchise is headed by a powerful team of brokers, giving you the support necessary to promote success.
Just some of the key figures you’ll receive support from include:
- Dan Duffy – As CEO, Dan has worked with the United team since 2006 to offer an innovative approach and strategies to agents. This creates a competitive advantage designed to help agents at a local level.
- Peter Giese – The President of URE, Peter offers both national and local expertise in the real estate industry that furthers the capabilities of United Real Estate Premier.
- Dave Dickey – The Chief Technology Officer, Dave provides the newest office technology solutions to our offices around the world.
While there are other key management figures, these three individuals form a strong foundation for the organization.
How Training at United Real Estate Works
United invests millions into helping agents grow and develop. As such, you can count on receiving the resources necessary to succeed, including:
- Strategic planning sessions
- Membership access to RealEstateCoach.com, a platform with articles, radio shows, a training library, and other resources for your success
- Live and recorded webinars
- An invitation to the United Real Estate Annual Convention, a prime event to network and receive further education
- Technology training to utilize the powerful technological innovations United offers to agents
Contact Us to Get Started
If you’ve been looking to join United Real Estate either as an office or as an agent, now is the time. With live and web-based training, advanced support and no fees, this is the perfect resource for your future development and needs.
To learn more about opportunities available with United Real Estate, visit GrowWithUnited.com.