We know it’s difficult to get away but with national speakers, multiple training sessions and agents from across the world, the 2015 United Real Estate Convention is guaranteed to increase your productivity – and income – in 2015. Join us in Dallas March 19 – 21, 2015.
- Implement one technology strategy from Andrew Dorn’s talk. Andrew Dorn is a National Speaker from Realtor.com®.
- Retrain your brain to recognize and better capitalize on your current resources. Michele Gielan from GoodThink, Inc. will show you the way.
- Catch CEO Dan Duffy in the halls and spend ten minutes talking to him. He’s a hub of knowledge and his positivity is highly contagious.
- Meet one new colleague who you refer a deal to.
- Learn how to build your personal brand the right way.
- Walk away with a roadmap to secure premier listings and entire development projects through Enhanced Marketing Services (EMS).
- Identify six areas that will help you be specific about the best client for your skills and strengths. Then build a plan on how to serve them.
- Learn how to buy and sell existing books of business with Succession Planning
- Fine tune your business by focusing on the things that make the most difference.
- Learn one risk reduction technique in our digital world.
Interested in attending? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 441-6288- we’re happy to answer your questions or help get you registered. Or register online by visiting UREConvention.com.